After all the fun and the eventful things of October, right now on my mind is that my sister had her twins early this morning.... Natalie 1 lb 15 oz and Riley 2 lbs 6 oz.... It is going to be a long hard road for her the next couple of months. I'm just praying that they are healthy and will grow right! Janna I love You!!
5 comments:
Vickie called and told us the twins were born today. How far along was Janna? We're keeping the babies in our prayers and hoping that they'll develop and grow nice and healthy. Please keep us posted and tell Janna and Darris we're thinking about them.
Abbie this is Carrie Cook! Send me your email and I'll add you to the list to view my blog carriepace@msn.com I'm so glad we can keep tabs now!
I will keep her and those babies in my prayers...good luck to them this will be a busy, crazy time.
Please let me know what I can do to help. If you need me to take your kids so you can go spend time with Jana let me know......they are in our prayers.
p.s. you need to put some of zaylee's newborn pictures on here!!!
Post a Comment