Monday, November 24, 2008

Flu Shots

We went to the Dr last Thursday and Ian and Paige got flu shots and Zaylee got her 2 month shots. Well I will have to say the girls did way better than Ian. Paige cried for maybe two min and Zaylee is so tough she just wimpered. Ian.... ohhh it took me and another nurse to hold him down and a 2nd nurse to give him the shot. Driving to the appointment Ian told me he was nervous and felt sick. Then he made Paige go first and Zaylee second. What a loving big Brother. Well Paige was getting her flu shot Ian was hiding in the corner on the floor. Lets just say I left sweating, next time I have to take three kids to the Dr. Office to get shots Rob is coming with me. Or he can take Ian. The Girls were much tougher. Oh by the way my Girls are in the 80th percentile and Ian he is still in the 10th percentile. Tough and Tall. Ian better get tough and tall so he can chase all the boys away for me.

1 comment:

Our Fondaco Family said...

Oh, the Flu shots....
They are the worst part of fall, huh? My two were about the same. Carmine watched Sophia freak out and then was all "MY TURN!!" And then he realized what happened and cried for only a moment!!!
I am dreading the 4 Sophia will need for Kindergarten!!!
YIKES!