Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Intense Child.


So my kids are just so full of life they both are very intense!!!! Paige was talking to grandma the other day and she said will you take me to see Jannas babies and gma said you have to be 12 and her instant response was well I'm 13, so show some ID gma said, so she flips her fingers out of her pocket and said here, gma laughed so Paige replied I want you to take me over there and let me talk to Janna's Dr. I mean she is barely 3 yrs old and she is such a fast thinker. Her newest thing is that she has a boyfriend Keaton, at school, he is one of the high school kids in the class that teach the 3 and 4 yr olds. She is just enthralled with him, all she does is talk about when she gets to see him next and that she wants to hug him and give him kisses on the cheek. They are on a block schedule so she gets to see him twice a week and she always ask if today is going to be a Keaton day. On Halloween they trick or treated at the high school and she said she fell and Keaton was right there to pick her up, I asked her if she was 16... I asked her what she did at school the other day and she told me..... Took a picture of me and text it to Keaton. The high scool girls all think it is so funny and play on. I'm in BIG Trouble!

1 comment:

Carlye Momma said...

Why yes my dear...you are indeed! She's SO stinkin funny! I LOVE IT!