So for this years Family Vacation we went to Myrtle Beach, It was great! It was in the 80's and sunny everyday. The only day it rained was Saturday and we were leaving. The kids enjoyed the pool.... everyday..... It had a waterslide and toys! We walked on the beach and collected sea shells! There were so many from the storm the weekend before we got there. We went shopping and to the Alabama Theatre for a Music Show. It was nice and relaxing! Now where can we go next year?
4 comments:
I'm so jealous! You're super mom to bring the baby. :)
That's better.
Ahhh, vacation already??!! What a lucky little baby!! She's gorgeous Ab's. I need to come see you guys or you can always come to roy! Things have been crazy lately so I'll need to catch you up! LOVE YA
looks like you had fun...how was the baby?? Next year you should take me!!!
Post a Comment