Friday, November 21, 2008

I've been Tagged

Shows I Watch:
1. Whatever is on the Disney Channel with Ian and Paige
2. What not to Wear
3. Baby Story
4. Jon and Kate Plus 8
5. Price is Right
6. The News
7.
8.

8 Restaurants That I Like To Eat At:
1. La Frontera
2. Olive Garden
3. Italian Village
4. Mimis
5. Dragon Diner
6. Cafe Rio
7. Chilis
8. Sizzler

8 Things I Did Today:
1. Picked up Ian From School
2. Did the Laundry
3. Cleaned out my car
4. Did the Dishes
5. Cleaned Paiges Bedroom
6. Went to Cafe Rio for Lunch with my three Kiddos
7. Gave Paige and Zaylee a Bath
8. Fed Zaylee (Brie at the moment she is my only animal :) unlike your farm ha ha)

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. Going to the movie and Dinner with the Girls on Saturday
4. Zaylee smiling not in her sleep but when she is awake
5. Ian going to school ALL day..
6. My Pay raise in January
7. Paige growing out of this naughty stage... I think this should be 1
8. The Economy not sucking anymore

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Jannas Twins to Both have a Good Day Together
2. My investment Turning for the better
3. Brand New House
4. Lose 15 lbs
5. More Money
6. Be debt free
7. Go to Paris
8. Take the Kids to Disneyland once a year!

8 People I Tag:
1. Becky
2. Heather
3. Charese
4. Kaydee
5. Alyssa
6. Bridgette
7. Brittany
8. Cynthia

2 comments:

Alyssa Bateman said...

hey! I know it has been quite awhile. Not much, just tryin to get through my senior year and babysitting Daniel. We should get together sometime soon though. I don't have the baby at all next week. And it has been getting to where I don't have him everyday, so I actually have time to do fun things now. Give me a ring sometime and we can have some fun! I miss ya guys! Let me know if I can be any help with the kids anytime.

John and Charese said...

I am not good with tags, but I will try! You sound busy! And I LOVE the baby announcement, she is so cute! Hope all is well