I had the chance of an amazing friend come and take Zaylees pictures at my moms house... They turned out great. The announcements turned out beautiful and will hopefully be in the mail this week!!!
WOW AB~ She is beautiful! What a great photographer you had! Tell Janna good luck! I am completly jealous she had twins! I hope they grow strong and healthy.
7 comments:
Adorable Zaylee Pictures! She's so photogenic.
Oh she is CHEWY!!! I could eat her alive!
awww... they turned out very cute! I'll be waitin for my announcement! How is Janna doin?
WOW AB~ She is beautiful! What a great photographer you had! Tell Janna good luck! I am completly jealous she had twins! I hope they grow strong and healthy.
Zaylee is so cute. I love the pics. They are precious!!!
OHHHH I love it!!! Those pics turned out sooo good....I can't wait to see her.
soooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment