Then we dropped Paige off at Dance and went over to the Murray Cemetery to Place an ornament on Pete's Christmas Tree! I am a big boob and cry all the time thinking about the Fondaco's. Of course tears came down. :)
We picked up Paige and headed to Delta's Skating with Santa! They rent out the Gallivan Center for only Delta Employees to skate! It was sooo much fun. Hot Chocolate and Donuts! And of Course Santa! Then at the end they do drawings and give out prizes and I won! There were all kinds of prizes.. Ski lift tickets, Lagoon Tickets for Delta Lagoon day, Movie Tickets and Money! Of course I get the Movies Tickets but hey its another Fun night out!
So we picked up Dinner on the way home and we round out the day with Zaylee going on the POTTY!!!! We had no accidents all day long! I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel Potty Training Zaylee! Oh and on another good note today I sold my Crib, Changing Table and Dresser on KSL the baby stuff is almost all Sold!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment