So work has been quite challenging with all of the weather issues on top of it is a busy time of year. So tonight as I was helping someone this other passenger came up and cut the first one off in mid sentence and asked if he had been upgraded. I told him that I was helping the gentlemen in front of me and it would be just a min. He rudely told me that I should be grateful that I woke up this morning and that I wasn't Dead. It really rubbed me the wrong way. That would have never been my first comment to anyone... His upgrade was going to go through and I wanted to delete him off of the list. But since I can't or wouldn't be so rude in return I gave him the upgrade and he left. The Comment stuck with me all night....
Since this is the last day of November I just want to say again I am Thankful for my Family... My family of Five.. and my Big Family....
1 comment:
Sometimes people just have no clue that there is anything in this world other than them...and I'm sorry you had to be treated that way Abby. Mean people stink, but you are not one of them...and for that you should be oh so proud! No one deserves to be treated that way, but I can tell you from experience...what goes around comes around could not be a truer statement. Know that you're loved ma dear!
Post a Comment