Well the year is almost over and what a trying one it was. I have never paid more medical bills in my life. Had more car problems with Robs Truck (which is now gone due to so many problems). Who would have ever thought that I would be thinking about buying plots at the Murray Cemetery. Or just wishing that my bad choices in life can change for the Good! Well now that the bad is out of the way their is always more Good than Bad.
January.. We went to Denver because Robs Grandma Passed away.
February.. We spent my Birthday and Valentine's Day at the Cabin.
March.. Roger and Lori came here to visit!
April.. We went with Friends to the Cabin to celebrate Rob's Birthday
May... We were entertained by Paige's dance recital, I just dreamed we were in Hawaii :)
June.. Our annual Softball trip to Moab
July.. We spent many hours at a Baseball Field watching Ian play this year!
August.. We went to Denver and went to a Rockies game :)
September.. Zaylee turned Two! School started and I just keep wishing Paige was in Kindergarten(All Day) Next year just can't come soon enough for her!
October.. San Antonio.. Birthdays.. Ian was Baptised
November.. Rob lost a Dear Friend, which was the bringing for me to think about buying plots. We stayed in town for Thanksgiving then went to the cabin to rest for the weekend but Rob ended up putting the carpet in the basement! We are soooo excited that there will be more bedrooms up there!
December.. We went to Denver for Christmas (we haven't been in 9 years) I had the week off between Christmas and New Years which I have never been able to do before! So we took advantage and went out of town! Whoa.. It was difficult flying standby and packing all the gifts! Not to mention flying standby home and bringing home a whole lot more gifts! All I can think that Christmas is over and I don't have to think about it for one more year!!
The year is almost over and I am grateful for my Family! They do so much for us! Here is to 2011!!!! Hoping that everyone will be Healthy and Happy :)
1 comment:
here's to a great 2011!
Post a Comment