November is the time to be Thankful and Today I am Thankful for my Husband, Kids and Family. I got a phone call from Rob last night as I was driving home from work telling me that one of his Best Friends had a Heart Attack and died. He leaves behind his wife and two young children, only five and six years old. I have cried all night and day. I love these guys so much. I just could not imagine the trials she is going to have to face these next coming hours.
This is a good reminder squeeze your loved ones tight.
Kaydee we are thinking and praying for you. We Love You. Rob and Abbie
3 comments:
I have just found out the news and I am sitting on my staircase crying. Although I havent spoken to Pete in years, my heart goes out to his family. Also with you and especially with Rob.
Hugs through the miles.
Rob and Abbie, I havent spoken to you guys in a bit, but I just heard the news and am not only heart broken, but in shock! My thoughts and prayers go out to Kayde and the kids, I cant imagine losing my husband and the father of my children... Rob, I love you so much, stay strong through all of this. Abbie is right, its awful it takes a tragedy to make you realize how lucky we are! Love you all
Abby, Cameron and I send our condolences to you and Rob and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss. He seemed like a really great guy!
Post a Comment