It was lots of Fun. We watched 5 softball games, ate tons, and went shopping at an outlet mall. The hotel had a swimming pool so you know where Ian lived.
Then as we got ready to come home the flight Canceled and made everything Full for the next day. I had a Buddy Pass with us and this just makes for a nightmare. So much that I took Robs paid ticket on Southwest because I had to work Monday afternoon and Rob, Ian, and Jerry rented a car and drove the 14 hrs home. I have learned my lesson for Buddy Passes. If we wouldn't have had the Buddy Pass we would have been able to get on any flight. Lesson Learned. The weekend was so fun. I love to watch Rob play and even better I could actually watch. No little ones to run after and Ian will watch. That is why he got to go. He was a trooper. He did awesome in the Car too!
While I was gone Grandma got Zaylee to go on the Potty! Now I just need to spend a couple of days with just her and make it every time! Right now when she pees in her diaper she just takes it off, not so much fun. So Potty Training is a Must this week.
Saturday we went to the Demolition Derby in Tooele. It was lots of fun! Then after they did Fireworks! I am torn between summer coming to an end. We have played so much this summer and relaxing and doing nothing sounds so nice :)


No comments:
Post a Comment