This year has been one hell of a year. MRSA bills to pay, dislocated finger bills to pay, truck troubles.... So I decide to sell some stuff on KSL Kitchen Table 100.00, Baby Bedding 200.00, Crib Changing Table and Dresser 300.00, Truck 3000.00 Acura 13,500. So what happens I have 50 phone calls on the Acura so Rob calls a Friend at the GM and he says he will give us 13,000 for trade-in. So we end up trading in the Acura selling the Truck and Rob buys a Tahoe in just his name because they can't pull my credit because someone has stolen my SSN and is using it! WTH!!!!!! So now tomorrow I have to figure out what to do about the identity theft.
Two cars in trade for one....
And all of the little stuff still left to sell.
I think I might scream!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment