Paige Pre-school again... Ian 2nd Grade!!

I'm in trouble I know...

Mr. Handsome

Movie in the Backyard!!!! It was lots of Fun!

Paige and Zoe in their Twiner PJ's


Well Summer is over and School has started for another year. The only thing that I'm wishing for is that Paige was in Kindergarten not still in Preschool but oh well what do ya do!!! :) This Summer was full of lots of Fun and Adventurous things. We ended with a Bang as always Swimming and then Chinese takeout and a movie in the Backyard. A Pirated copy of Despicable Me. I now know why you rent movies or go to the movies and not watch Pirated copies... It made for a good laugh watching the hair off to the side of the lady sitting in front of the camera.
Summer is over and School is here!

No comments:
Post a Comment