This week has been full of Ups and Downs....
Up: Ian got the Clove Award for Academics and Citizenship in Kindergarten and 1st Grade now!
Down: Zaylee has been in the hospital since Wednesday with MRSA
Up:Paige's Danced her heart out at her dance Recital... She was SO cute!
Down: The Furnace went out for the second time.
Up: It didn't cost me 250.00 to fix it this time (that was last week).
Down: My favorite Babysitter quit this week without giving any notice.
Up: I found a new babysitter in 1 phone call.
Down: A colleague at work passed away from Cancer at only 53.
Up:I already had the time off work to Play this weekend so I didn't have to call in sick while we are here at the hospital. Summer is coming there will be plenty of time to Play.
Down: I was just told we won't be leaving the hospital until Sat or Sunday for Sure.. Not going home today :(
Up: I won a Prize at Bunko yesterday while Rob sat at the Hospital with Zaylee.
While the Ups are Ups and the Downs are Downs. This weeks Downs were huge and I am just grateful that my life is FULL of more UPS usually than DOWNS.
Zaylee, I hope you get better soon. I Love You mom!
2 comments:
Oh Abby! I'm so sorry you've had such a rollercoaster of a week! and SO sorry your little Zayley is so sick. It is the worst thing ever to see your babies in pain and not be able to be the one to fix it for them. Awesome job Ian and Paige on your accomplishments! You're such a wonderful mommy Abby. Really. Hang in there hun. Is there anything we can do for you?
Post a Comment