Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The furnace....

This was my day yesterday......
So as I was downstairs doing laundry I noticed the furnace was making a funny noise. So Rob called the HVAC guy and he said sounds like the motor went out, and I can come fix it tomorrow.

What a day The tooth Fairy didn't come last night, the furnace is broken, and the washer is broken.

Well after dinner Roy came over and helped Rob unstack the washer and dryer and they took it apart and fixed it! My front loader kept reading F-1.. So I googled the code and found out that it meant the drain was clogged or the pump to the drain had gone out. Lucky enough it was just the drain that was clogged. Really clogged. Two plus dollars in change, a sock, a bracelet, hair pins, a back to a delta pin that I have been missing for sometime, and lots lots more crap. It was gross. I didn't even know that it would clog like that.

Well I ran a load of laundry and it is working great!
The Tooth Fairy came a Day Late....
And the Furnace well its 63 degrees in my house this morning and I have a feeling my pocket book will be a little lighter this afternoon.

1 comment:

The Hunters! said...

It always happens at once! Last year our AC Broke and so did the washer but it was at least easily fixed, but the AC, our house was only 3 years old!! So at least it was replaced for FREE! Then this year something in the Furnace broke and had to be replaced and then the water heater was leaking! And I can tell that my dryer is about to kick it! Don't you love being all GROWD UP?!