Laundry is never ending..... Between all 5 of us you have Regular clothes, dress clothes, baseball uniforms times four Rob is on two teams and Ian is on two teams, Work Uniforms, and the list goes on and on and on. But last week my front loader washer broke and I'm afraid to find out how much it is going to cost to fix it so I am lucky enough that no one is in my basement apartment at the moment and I can use the washer and dryer in the basement. Which if you know anyone that needs a place to live tell them to call me.
But can I tell you what a pain in the ass it is to do laundry for 5 hiking it up and down the stairs when I have never had to before! I am so grateful my washer and dryer is on the same floor as the bedrooms. Now this is an incentive to get the washer looked at :)
No comments:
Post a Comment