Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Surgery....

So I have an extra bone in my right foot and for the past 6 months it has made my leg hurt. Really bad... So I went to the Dr in October and he said take this drug and use these insoles and see if the pain will go away and come back in a month. So I skipped the drug and used the insoles and went back and he said... you have to take the drug and come back in another month. I decided to get a second opinion. So today I went to a new foot Dr. and they did x-rays and he said drugs will not make the pain go away and yes it needs to come out. So we scheduled it for the 14th of this month. This means a cast and crutches for one month. And so far for Christmas I have bought nothing.... I guess I better get my act together this week and finish before I won't be able to walk. Good thing the Decorations are up so that will be one less thing to worry about!

3 comments:

Jill said...

bummer!! crutches for christmas will suck!

kim said...

surgery sucks! I hope it goes well and fixes your pain.

Carrie said...

Sorry to hear. Get better so you don't have to play the part of Tiny Tim for Christmas. :)