Sunday, December 20, 2009

Busy Time of Year....

Its always busy in December....
This year has been no different. The surgery went well and the massive pain only lasted a few days. So far since then the pain has been manageable. I go to the Dr. tomorrow so we will see how the healing is doing and how much longer I can't put any weight on it.

Paige had a Dance Recital and of course she is Drama as always... She did very good and knew all of the words to her song.

My shopping was almost done before the surgery and I sent Rob to do the Rest and then did some on the Internet! I decided I love shopping that way. No fighting for Parking, No People to fight, and if you shop on Amazon no Tax!!!!!!! And on top of it all they send it to your house! Hopefully my house I have heard horror stories where they send it to someone else's house. But so far I have gotten all of My packages!

Well I hope everyone is having a Wonderful Christmas Season. Tonight we are getting together with my cousins and their kids for Dessert and Santa!!! I will post pictures later of Zaylee Crying! She does not like him.

Thanks to Everyone who sent a Christmas Card!



Merry Christmas!!!!





Paige going to see Santa at Preschool....




Paige at her Dance recital!





Festival of Trees!



Ian's picture taking skills suck!

No comments: