What a year it has been! The kids are all getting so big! Ian is loving First Grade and reading very well, baseball is still his first Love. Paige loves Preschool at Skyline and is enjoying Dance! And Zaylee is talking, walking, and has 10 teeth! I'm so tired of hearing about the poor Economy that I could scream. Live life day to day and enjoy every minute of it!
Some of the Fun Events of 2009 were
Jan..... A Trip to Denver!
Feb .... We didn't go anywhere. What was wrong with us.
March... Denver we go again!
April..... A Trip To Hawaii with Ashley and Adam and Robs Mom..
May... A Girls Trip to Boston.... It was so much fun where are we going next year?
June.... Our Annual Trip to Moab to watch Rob play Softball!
July, Aug, and Sept... We had Many Trips to the Cabin. (Which we are supposed to be leaving Right Now for the weekend but Rob went to Sportsmans and is MIA.....
Oct.... Our Second Trip to Hawaii with the entire family 28 People went!!!!
Nov... Another Trip to Denver..
Dec... Was Busy as usual and with my foot Surgery we didn't go anywhere but Crazy!
My foot is healing slowly and the pain is minimal. I'm starting to walk a little bit with my boot on. But the Crutches are close by for help! I would not suggest ever having a surgery over the Holidays again!!!
Rob is still playing any sport he can. Right now he is playing on a Basketball League. He says every year that this will be his last for Softball but we all know that will not happen. He plays fastpitch and slowpitch. This year he played Spring Summer and Fall on two teams. We put a Family slowpitch team together and we Sucked!!! I guess it was motivation for practicing to be better next year!
Alex came home from his mission in Late April and it seems like he never left.
Ashley and Adam had a baby in March named Colby!
Janna and Darris' family is up to six Seth Tyler and the Twins Natalie and Riley!
Jori and Roy are expecting a baby in Feb and that will make their family at six too!
The Bakery is still going strong for my Mom and Dad. And boy I don't know what I would do without my family. I Love them All!
Here is to an even better year for 2010!!!
~The Winterhalder's~
4 comments:
WOW what a fun year you had! Hope 2010 is like that for me! and you! :)Can't believe how fast life is! Enjoy the ride!
Where are we going this year? I say a beach destination!!
Sounds like a beautiful, wonderful year. Have a happy new year and keep us posted on Jory's baby. We just found out she was pregnant! I guess that's what we get for living so far away. But please be sure to pass on the news when the baby comes.
Geez, abbie, what a year! sounds like it was good one. ;) Boy I miss the bakery!!
Post a Comment