Well last night was it! Grandpa Russ pulled his first tooth! One day last week in one of the many times I was asked When will I loose a tooth? I Finally said let me see your teeth and I wiggled the bottom teeth and the one was loose.... Ian called everyone he was so excited! So here are some of the Funny pictures I got from Ian being so Excited!!! Most of the time when I get pictures like this I delete them but he was so Funny I will have to share!!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Finally... Ian looses a Tooth!
Ian has been asking me everyday for about two months........ When will I loose a tooth? He is one of the oldest in his class and one of the last in his class to loose a tooth! His cousin Seth lost his first tooth almost three years ago and is only 1 yr older. So Ian has been waiting impatiently to loose teeth!!!
Well last night was it! Grandpa Russ pulled his first tooth! One day last week in one of the many times I was asked When will I loose a tooth? I Finally said let me see your teeth and I wiggled the bottom teeth and the one was loose.... Ian called everyone he was so excited! So here are some of the Funny pictures I got from Ian being so Excited!!! Most of the time when I get pictures like this I delete them but he was so Funny I will have to share!!


Well last night was it! Grandpa Russ pulled his first tooth! One day last week in one of the many times I was asked When will I loose a tooth? I Finally said let me see your teeth and I wiggled the bottom teeth and the one was loose.... Ian called everyone he was so excited! So here are some of the Funny pictures I got from Ian being so Excited!!! Most of the time when I get pictures like this I delete them but he was so Funny I will have to share!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
so funny!!!
Go Grandpa Russ! That is one excited Ian. Yeah, you can't delete those pix, those are priceless!
That is so exciting! I'll never forget losing my first tooth, I was playing hide and seek in the Bryant's basement!! Tell Ian Congrats!
Abbie that is so funny that it said that!!!
Post a Comment