I remember that cake... it was so YUMMY! And fantasticly made!! She did do a great job!!
Um, Sophia has a partially descoid meniscus (i think spelled that right?) Which she tore at some point in her short lifetime. We discovered it when her knee would "pop" out (that's how we described it but it was actually getting caught on her knee cap EW) and she wouldn't be able to walk on it until it slipped back over. So after an MRI it was determined that it was torn. She needs it to have it sewn back together and then scoped. Scary, huh?
5 comments:
Wow! Awesome cake!
I remember that cake... it was so YUMMY! And fantasticly made!! She did do a great job!!
Um, Sophia has a partially descoid meniscus (i think spelled that right?) Which she tore at some point in her short lifetime. We discovered it when her knee would "pop" out (that's how we described it but it was actually getting caught on her knee cap EW) and she wouldn't be able to walk on it until it slipped back over. So after an MRI it was determined that it was torn. She needs it to have it sewn back together and then scoped. Scary, huh?
p.s. are you guys on facebook?
Ok- so I signed in wrong, that tells you what kind of day I'm having. It's me up there as K- nice huh? SORRY!
Post a Comment