Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Love You's

Ian: Sorry mom that I didn't buy you anything for your Birthday but I still Love you... I told him to draw me a Birthday card instead.
Paige: Mom I will let you use my bathroom because I Love you... I'm glad that you are three and it is YOUR bathroom. Good thing we have more than one.
Zaylee: She rolled over for the first time today to her tummy.. Now if she could just learn how to roll back instead of crying.
Rob: For Valentines Day he took me to the Monster Truck Jam! Now if that doesn't scream I Love You, I don't know what will! It was definitely a once and I mean Once in a life time experience! Good thing they gave away ear plugs at the door! It was fun to go with Just the two of us though!
But to all of my Family I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Kim C. said...

Happy Birthday yesterday Abbie! I hope it was fun.

Findlay Family said...

Happy late birthday lady!!! It sounds like you had fun.

moliver said...

That's too cute! I especially love the Monster Truck Jam date. That sounds like such a sweet evening! No really though, don't we treasure the time alone with our spouses, no matter what we're doing? Happy Birthday.

The Bests said...

Monster Truck Jam--that's so Rob! :) But anytime alone without kids is wonderful- even if you have to yell at each other to have a conversation :) Hope your birthday was fun!