Friday, October 1, 2010

Stroke of Good Luck...

So after being upset over something stupid for the past week..... The weekend is turning out better than I thought it was going to. Rob left and went to a Food Show and before he left he dropped the Tahoe off at the Dealership because he said the Front End was having problems. He knew this from the 2nd day we had it. So since he didn't need the car this was a good time to get it fixed. Well they called today and said it was fixed and they fixed it under the warranty so it was FREE!!!! They replaced the hubs, brakes, rotars, and gave it NEW TIRES!!! Yay I just bought tires for the Acura before we traded it in and we knew the Tahoe was in need of new tires before Snow comes this year. The bill that was close to 2000.00 was covered. Finally something good came my way!
I guess this is a good lesson to forget about the stupid things and look forward to the important things in life.
October is always busy... Two Birthdays... Vacation.... Halloween and this year we get to Celebrate a Baptism for Ian.
Maybe with a Positive attitude more Good Luck will come my way! :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

At least one of us had some good luck this week! Sorry you were upset this week. :( I love you and am glad I have you for my friend....