So Ian turned 8 on October 9th and what a day it was..... We woke up bright and early and went to HIS baptism. Then off to two of HIS baseball games and then home to pack. We got on an Airplane at 6 pm so we could spend this past week in San Antonio Texas...
The day was looooong but so rewarding.
Texas was lots of Fun. We went to Sea World two of the days, we saw the Alamo, the Riverwalk and the timeshare unit this year was on a Ranch. So they did Smores every night. It had an awesome Water Park, too bad the water was sooo cold, but the kids still played in the water. It had tennis courts and we played kickball. It was on a Golf Course and had mini golf too. There were deer every night on the Golf course. We did lots of Nothing for a Week! I loved it. I took a million pictures..... I will post some later :)
No comments:
Post a Comment