Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Stolen...

So today as I was driving preschool after I dropped off the kids I got pulled over when I was exiting the freeway. I kept thinking in my mind why am I getting pulled over. I wasn't speeding, I didn't cut anyone off, I couldn't think of what I did wrong. So I rolled down my window and the office told me his name and said that my 2010 yellow tag was 3/4 of the way gone and someone had tried to steal it. He was pulling me over because he thought that my registration has expired last August. Then seeing the little piece he told me to go and get a new tag from the DMV. Just what I wanted to do today, wait in line at the DMV because some dumb ass stole my sticker. To add salt to the wound they charged me 5.00 to get the sticker replaced!

1 comment:

Carlye Momma said...

lol! Ok this is not funny, but you are funny the way you explain it. Sorry for the crappy day. And seriously??? That is SO rediculous! We had our front plate stolen one time and the only way I realized it (this is how observant I am apparently) was by getting a parking ticket in the mail for some other car in west valley or something rediculous like that. So someone stole my front plate, then must have done the same thing and stole someone's stickers, which why on earth wouldn't you steal the back plate and save yourself the trouble...ugghhh...this is a long explaination that you didn't ask for so I'll stop here.

STUPID DISHONEST PEOPLE ANYWAY!