As I was reading facebook yesterday one of my friends thoughts said praying.... so I sent a text and asked is Everything ok? I was not prepared to hear the reply. She said Jamie's almost three year old boy was diagnosed with Leukemia and had started the first round of chemo. My Heart Sank and here I sit with tears coming down my cheeks thinking about this great family!
When Rob's mom moved to Denver and he stayed behind this family took him in and gave him a home.
To the Riley/Hunter Family my thoughts and Prayers are with you at this moment and Chase be strong.
Its the little things in life that we take for granted and now just remember give your loved ones a tighter hug and kisses everyday!
2 comments:
so sweet...
Thanks Abbie!! That made me cry, but everything makes me cry this week! I have learned so much these past few days that I never wanted to know! But I have also been reminded of how amazing my family and friends are! Not to mention the kindness that complete strangers have shown us! My baby boy will be fine it will be a long fight but he will be GREAT and it si because of people like you that are praying for him and sending goodness his way! Thank you so much for being such a great friend! We love you guys!
Post a Comment