Tuesday, March 9, 2010
The Principal Called Home....
So the Principal called home today. And when the number came up on the caller id I thought to myself Ian wasn't late today I dropped him off. Oh yes, it was not for something good either. Ian punched Adrian in the back during Gold Medal Mile. And the principal called to tell me that when he asked Ian why he did it that Ian wouldn't give him an answer and that is why he was calling. So to make a long story short Adrian is not a good kid. It all boils down to Adrian has picked on him all year long and the frustration was let out. A few weeks ago this kid told Ian that his cousin (Seth) better watch out cause he was going to kill him. Ian yelled oh Hell No your not. So when the kid pulled on his hoodie walking today Ian let it out! Of course Rob said to me why didn't he punch him in the face? Because Ian is too nice Thats Why. I can see the principal calling me for Paige :) But I didn't expect this call for Ian, at least just not yet! Well I'm glad he is sticking up for himself. Because he will usually just sit back and watch. Buddy next time don't do it at school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Not my sweet little Ian!!!
Post a Comment