Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm 30!

So we went to the cabin for the weekend and the trip was cut short due to the water line froze at the main in the street. So every time you needed water you had to go to the basement storage. Do able yes... Convenient no. So we came home and had a Great Valentines Dinner with the family. Today I want to go shopping at the Outlets in Park City.

Some funny quotes from the kids over the weekend...
Ian was watching baseball on TV and it came across that it was the world series from 1991... Mom are these players still Alive.... YES
Paige got lip gloss for Valentines and she lost it before we ever made it home from the cabin. She left her two webkinz stuffed animals at the cabin too. She said I lost my lip gloss, left my friends at the cabin but I found 2 pennies I am so Lucky! Wow 2 cents you are very Lucky maybe in 10 years you will have enough pennies to buy more lip gloss!

Well here is to the next thirty years! Hope they are just as great as the first thirty!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday, old lady!!!