Tuesday, February 2, 2010

And the stork leaves a Name...

Eli Alex Schulz...... And he is very cute!

I love Feb!!! Valentines Day is fun and I love to dress the kids up in Cute outfits and give fun gifts! Rob does the same thing every year a case of coke in bottles, dinner, and a card. Well I haven't had a coke since last April so what is he going to do this year? I will suggest Diamonds :)

Check Spelling
And then the Day after is my Birthday! The Dirty 3o this year. So what do you do? Have a Party? Go out to dinner? Get on a Plane and go somewhere you have never been? The Cabin?
Also Cake is a must... Ian lives for Birthday cake... actually it is just the candles! He is not much of a sweets eater and he would rather have fruit so the candles is what he likes about Birthdays!

So far I have the 13th off and the 15th off from work. I am still trying to find someone to work on Love Day and it has not been so easy due to Valentines/Presidents Day Weekend ... Wish me Luck!

1 comment:

Carlye Momma said...

Abbie You're so funny! I say for your birthday you hop on a plane and go somewhere you've never been. That sounds FABULOUS! I hope Rob is feeling better and that you get someone to work for you on V-day. :-)