Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Drunken Walker



So Ian didn't walk until 15 months and Paige was 14 months...

Here is Zaylee a week shy of 11 months.... She is at the point when she falls she will get right back up. I just love her so much!!! Well Ian and Paige too :)

6 comments:

The Hunters! said...

how exciting!

Findlay Family said...

she is going to be all over the place!!

Carrie said...

You have an early walker there. In our family, anything before 16 months is early!

Carlye Momma said...

Oh how FUN!!! She's so dang cute! I just want to squish her!

Brittany Merrill said...

Oh Abbie, i'm so Sorry that I haven't kept in touch!! I'm awful!! But your babies aren't babies anymore! They're beautiful. Let's work on something so we can see each other!

life in red shoes said...

Miss Zaylee Lou, there's no stoppin' you!