Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Grade!!!


He is getting so BIG!!! When he got home from School on Monday I asked him how it was and he said I LOVE IT!! I Hope he continues to love it...

And for this Smooch, I just can't get enough of her. She is always happy. She is getting her own personality and she is starting to act just like Paige. Oh no. I'm in for it, she tells me NO and wants to eat by herself.




The Picture Quality on this one sucks because Paige of course messes with my camera!

After I fixed the Camera!

Yum Yum! From Dinner to the Tub!



Love her Laugh!

2 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

SO chewy! What a studly dude and what beautiful little princesses you have! Have a great year Ian!

life in red shoes said...

Just seeing Ian carry his backpack brings a tear to my eye.
And Smoochie, let's talk table manners.