Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day Weekend in Moab...

So we did our annual trip to Moab over Fathers Day to watch Rob play softball!
This year was so much fun, there was Christina Josh Gabby and AJ, Sam and Sydney, and Grandma Wanda that joined our Five! Moab is only five hours from Denver so they met us there! Robs team took 2nd. Also it was "Free Fee Weekend" into the national parks across the country so we hiked up to the Window Arches because we only had a couple of hours! Before we left to Moab I bought a new Camera and the only thing I took pictures of were the arches, none of softball. oops. So Happy Fathers Day Rob! I'm Glad that you get to spend it every year doing something you enjoy. I Love You!









Rob is at the Softball Field!


Paige, Zaylee, Ian, Adrian, Sydney, and Gabby


Me Zaylee and Christina.


Zaylee was sooo Good the whole trip!


IAN!!!!


The Girls in the Pool!

3 comments:

The Hunters! said...

Tell Rob I said Happy Fathers Day!

Bruns Family said...

Happy Fathers Day Rob!!!

moliver said...

Wow, Hiking while carrying the baby the whole way. What a Woman! Cute pictures, by the way!