Monday, June 1, 2009

Zaylee's Ouch!



This is how Zaylee woke up yesterday morning.... Ouch... Our regular Dr. office is open everyday from 5-8 pm so before I had got home from work Rob made an apt for 6:45 pm.
So after her afternoon nap it was so bad I said lets go to the ER. When we got there they told us we were number 18 and it would be between 2-4 hrs! We left and just waited for the Dr. that night. They told us she has rubbed some kind of a bacteria into her eye and they gave us an antibiotic. She doesn't act like it hurts, but it looks miserable. This morning it wasn't as red but it is so swollen. I hope she gets better fast!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Poor thing!!

Alyssa Bateman said...

awwww poor smoochy bear! It looks like it hurts, but i'm glad she isnt acting like she's in pain. And the whole take a number thing at the E.R. I can totally relate to. I hope she gets feelin better soon! Lyssa loves you Smoochy Bear! :D

The Hunters! said...

She looks like she got into a fist fight!

Steve & Becky said...

HOLY CRAP!!! That's all I can say about that!

Alyssa Bateman said...

i'm so glad to see that my little smoochie bear is doin better.

Heidi J Photography said...

oh poor baby! I miss her and you of course!