Saturday, January 17, 2009

Riley's Home!

Well since the kiddos had some time off of school we decided to take a trip to Denver to visit the fam over there! And while we were their Zoe called Paige to tell her the good News. Zoe was so funny she said guess what I just got to do... And after I named about ten things she said No I just held Riley at Jannas house! So weighing in at just over 5 lbs Riley is home.... Let the Fun times begin... Grandbaby number 10 on the Oliver side is home! When Alex left on his mission just over 20 months ago there were 6 nieces and nephews and now there are 10 and Ashley's will make 11! What could be more fun than coming home to 5 babies 1 and younger!!!!

3 comments:

John and Charese said...

WOW~ I can't believe it! Alex on a mission, Ashley having a baby! I don't even think I knew she was married. WOW how time flies! I want to see pics of the babes! I am so happy they are home! Congrats Jana and fam!

The Hunters! said...

Abbie that is so great! I am so happy for your family!!

Our Fondaco Family said...

WOW!!! It's crazy to have that many babies!!! We had four kids 1 and younger at one time in our family- and as they get older it just gets more and more CTAZY!!!!

Congrats to you and your family!!!

And... GOOD LUCK :)