So last week I was reading Ian's school schedule and realized that the 2nd term is going to be over on the 15th. And this brought on a thought... Will the preschool at Skyline be getting New BIG Friends for the 3rd and 4th term? So on Monday I asked the preschool teacher if this was a year long class or 1/2 year? She said Almost all of them stay the Full Year. Whoa I was so relieved, that meant 5 more months of Keaton for Paige. Her heart throb will keep going..
Well The Preschool Teacher told Jori today that Keaton needs one more class to Graduate and that means Preschool has to be dropped. Well Jori told Paige the news and when I got home from work Paige looked at me and the tears started. The sadest face you have ever seen erupted. She was so choked up she couldn't even tell me the sad news. I just tucked her into bed and she started crying again because she only gets to see Keaton 2 more times. Her first broken Heart. Looking at her makes me Sad. I knew this day was going to come, Just not so soon. I Hope that her next broken heart will not be for 13 more years...... Paige I Love You! And Keaton I know he will miss you too!
3 comments:
That's so cute, Abbie! I always think how fun it would be to have a little girl, but then you hear of these kinds of things and I just don't know if I could handle the drama. Poor Sweetie. Hope you guys are all well! :)
That is so funny! Your in for it when she is a teen!! Poor, Paige!!
Oh my heck...her poor heart! Jill's right...good luck with her teen years! LOL!
Post a Comment