Paiges Love Keaton

Natalie

Riley and Natalie on Christmas!
So the Twins are both doing very well at home and Paige is so mad at Keaton that on the last day he was at Preschool she didn't want anything to do with him. She wouldn't give him a hug or high five. The teacher had to bribe her with the candy basket to even get this picture! She said that she just couldn't say goodbye so she didn't say anything! Then when we got to the car more tears fell!
5 comments:
Well I definitley can see why Paige has a crush on Keaton now, he is a cutie. And Natalie & Riley are adorable!
Poor little Paige. It's amazing what huge feelings and emotions can fit into those little bodies.
I'm dying here!!! How funny that she's so young and already acting exactly like a teen!!!! LOL!!! I LOVE IT!
Stinkin cute pictures!
Cute Paige, love is so hard! They babes are precious! So glad they are doing better!
Keaton is a cutie!!
Post a Comment