Monday, January 5, 2009

Natalie's Home

So they told Janna at the hospital yesterday that Natalie would probably come home on Thursday since she is doing so well, and then when Janna got to the hospital this morning they said come back at 1 o'clock and Natalie will be ready to go home! Since Paige and Zoe have been so excited for another new baby girl we went and made a sign and hung Balloons at Jannas house. So the Ellis family welcomed home at Two months old, all 4 lbs 1 oz of their sweet baby Natalie! YAY and they think that Riley is only a few days behind! The Fun is Just begining!

P.S. I'm so Glad that it was not me having TWO babies!

2 comments:

Vuickie Oliver said...

I am so happy for Janna and Darris. Hope Riley will be home soon too. Looks like you guys had a nice Christmas. Give my love to everyone. Vickie

The Hunters! said...

That is such great news!! I'm so happy for your family! Happy 2009!