Saturday, December 6, 2008

When one goes out they all go out!!

So it is always a fight to have Rob hang the Christmas lights because he is afraid of heights.... And after Ian nagging me everynight that our house was the only house on the street without lights I went out and bought all new lights, clips, extension cords, the works you name it everything needed to hang lights and then paid the neighbor kid to hang them. There was a really cool strand of lights that had huge blubs that change color and blink they were 37.00 a strand then 50 percent off. I thought cool I will get one and hang them on the pole on the front porch. So I went looking and of course they were the last strand so the Clerk in seasonal said he would give them to me for 60 percent off, box them up I said. They rang everything up and when I got home I looked at the reciept and the 37.00 lights were rung up for 5.25. The clerk rang up the 50 percent off and then took 60 percent off of that! Christmas Help is losing that store money. So I took a picture but it didn't do justice for the great light hanging that the neighbor boy did!!!! Ian Loves it, and I guess that is all that matters... except the fight there will be for taking them down, or the neighbor kid will end up with another 20 bucks!

3 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

Well...I want to see pictures!!! You CRACK me up woman!

Alyssa Bateman said...

haha they look very nice! And you know you would love to have a puppy in your house ;). Haha yes I will probably be wondering what the heck I was thinking when I'm chasing it around the house so it won't pee all over.

Our Fondaco Family said...

At least you got someone to hang up some lights...