Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Birthdays

So this year I decided that I did not want to do a BIG party for Ian and Paige who's birthdays are two days apart. And just have cake and ice cream with the Family and call it good. This is because the day after Ians birthday we are going out of town to Myrtle Beach for the week. I have always done a big party.... Well of course all that changed... I went to the Silent Auction for Ians school and what did I bid and win.. A birthday party for 8 to Kangaroo Zoo in Pleasant Grove for less than a third of what it would have cost.. So I will get the 6 cousins and my 2 together for a big to do Birthday Bash. I can't believe I tried to skip it, I think the lack of sleep is finally catching up to me, I know how excited they are going to be.

3 comments:

Heidi J Photography said...

Sounds like fun! I tried to skip Kyden's last year...just didn't work! Did you know I do photography and I sell hairbows! You should check out my blogs!
www.lovebugaccessories.blogspot.com and www.hjwphotography.blogspot.com!
Zaylee is gorgeous! I love all of her dark hair!
Heidi Walker

Kim C. said...

Hey! Good to hear from you guys. I'm glad you have a blog so I see what you're up to.
Good luck with the birthdays. My kids are 3 days apart so I have the same thing to decide each year about a party.
I just have to say too that I think kiddie kandids is awful! I have had enough poor experiences there that I will never go back!

Findlay Family said...

I know you are just jealous of the massive beast I have hanging in my room....Have fun on your vaca