I'm so jealous. I wanna come see the kids. You and Rob need to go out on a "date" so I can babysit the kiddos including my little Zaylee Lou Who. :D I'll be over sometime this coming week soon to play and find out the details. I missed my kiddos, is Zaylee getting any bigger?!
4 comments:
WHATEVER JERK! RUB IT IN...THE SNOW OUTSIDE IS FABULOUS...YOU'RE JEALOUS!!!
I hate you. Not really.
I'm so jealous. I wanna come see the kids. You and Rob need to go out on a "date" so I can babysit the kiddos including my little Zaylee Lou Who. :D I'll be over sometime this coming week soon to play and find out the details. I missed my kiddos, is Zaylee getting any bigger?!
I LOVE your new pics! very very cute! i will come over sometime when i don't have daniel!
Post a Comment