Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Crazy



Life has been sooo crazy. With every waking moment I feel like I am just tooo busy. I read a book awhile ago, Mitten strings from God. It was just what I needed. I need to take the advice and Simplify my life!





On a good note I found my camera finally! So I have no pictures of the past month or so... But I was sooo glad to find it!





I am so Grateful for what I have. After seeing the storm drain fail due to being repaired on 1300 W and 5400 S, the water turned the lowest point of the neighborhood into a swimming pool. Jori's neighbor called her and said my basement has at least three feet of water and still coming. Rob, Roy and my Dad headed over. Ian had already cleared grandpas window wells and Rob pumped out the basement stairs at our house so off they went. Rob was gone for 9+ hrs pumping water. He said it was crazy. The house in the bottom of the circle is Vacant and the water went in through the garage and out the back of the house through the sliding glass door. It is crazy to think that just on Saturday we were sitting in that circle watching Fireworks with all of those people that are now flooded. I have never seen so many people outside of the neighborhood helping. I think Murray City is in a heap of trouble. I'm sure they will try and get out of it but what a MESS! This is just a glimpse that I am not prepared for a disaster. I better get my act together.






No comments: