Monday, February 21, 2011

Viva La$ Vega$

So Rob and I went for a quick trip to Vegas... I mean who works for an Airline just for the money!!! Not me. I work for an Airline to Play! Well and I guess money:)

For my birthday Rob bought tickets to Blue Man Group in Vegas. Other than we when we sat down I was a little irritated because the seats were in the Pancho Section, and I didn't want to get anything on me. I got over it really fast because the seats were Excellent! You could see Everything. I did get banana in my hair, but thats Ok I got over it! Thanks Nate and Marci for the hook-up!

And for Lunch we went to a place from the Travel Chanel of Man vs Food to the Hash House a Go Go! Yummy!

We spent the night at Circus Circus bringing back lots of fun memories from when we were kids. Playing all the games on the top floor. We walked the strip and split dinner at a restaurant next to Treasure Island and we watched the Pirate show right out the window!

It was soooo much fun!
Thanks Rob, I Love You!




Rob had the Eggs Benedict with Chipolte sauce served over biscutts, and I had grilled mashed potatoes, meat loaf with mushroom gravy and onions!

1 comment:

Carlye Momma said...

How fun! That food looks awesome! You guys are darling! Nothing more wonderful then a little time away with your guy right?