So this summer I took a night shift. And then I found someone who would double with me. So I work two really looooooooong days. And then have 5 days off. We have been rotating working the weekends. So last week my doubles paned out to my benefit and I had 8 days off in a row off. So we Played, Played and Played.....
We went to Lagoon and Lagoon A Beach, the drive-in and saw Toy Story 3 and Sorcerers Apprentice, We went to the cabin and stopped at Dairy Keen on the way to get Fresh Raspberry Shakes, went out on the boat and fished twice, Zaylee had her life jacket on and wanted in the lake so bad so Rob tied a rope to her and let her sit on the back and splash her feet and the next thing you know she jumped in and played and Loved it! We roasted Marshmallows! And Sunday after all the fun I took a nap!!!! :) Now here I am between my shifts for a Looooooog work day today and tomorrow.
Plus this week we are going to Cowabunga Bay and then Ian has a baseball tournament in Heber. So we are going to sleep at the Cabin instead of coming home. It should be a Fun Pioneer Weekend with lots of Fun!!!
1 comment:
Abby, you are sure a cute mom! Glad you had so much time to play with your family!
Post a Comment