Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Crazy Busy...

So this past weekend was Crazy Busy.... Rob left and went out of town for the First Softball tournament for the year. While Ian had a three day Tournament of his own. The first game he got a single and a double with three RBI's. But the next three games were cold and he got hit by the pitcher, walked once and struck out three times.. Oh well there is lots of baseball this season. I worked early (5 am) on Thursday so I could make his game. And since Rob was out of town I switched shifts on Friday and worked late (until 2 am) so I could be there all day. All this did was give me a massive migraine. So I spent most of the day Saturday in bed. When I did manage to crawl out I was headed to my mom and dads to get the kids and I stopped at the mail box. The first letter on top was from Murray City. Ian won the Arbor Day contest for the 1st grade at Viewmont! He gets to miss school to go to a Award Ceremony that includes Lunch! Then they plant a tree with his name in front! Way to go.... He is a mini Rob. Baseball, Drawing, afraid of heights you name it they are so much the same! So when I got to my moms house my dad said lets go get an ice cream from Leatherby's. It was a Saturday night and the line was long so we ended up at McDonalds for a Hot Fudge Sundae. When Zaylee finished hers Ian said I will take her to the play land. Next thing you know she came running back with blood all over her face. She sliced her tongue. How I don't know. So we called the on call Pediatrician and he said they won't stitch the tongue (which if it would have been that deep anywhere else she would have gotten stitches) . And unless there is a piece hanging don't go to the ER. It looks so much better but boy was it nasty. Since I blogged about Ian and Zaylee I will add two cents for Paige. Jill took her to baby animal days and for the first 90 min she was being her stubborn self and cried (she wanted HER coat and said she was cold). I was skeptical about sending her because I don't think that she has ever gone anywhere with someone other than family. She promised me she would be good. But Paige is Paige and I was worried. Well I guess my skeptism was true and she was her stubborn self. At least she wasn't mean like I thought she would have been. After her stubbornness wore off she had a Blast and got to hold baby chicks and bears. She got to pet pigs, sheep and do all kinds of fun things. It had to have been more fun than sitting at two cold baseball games!

No comments: