So I went back to work! I was on Light Duty and they made me stand at the front doors and Play Wal-Mart Greeter! After standing for 6 hrs my foot hurt. Then on Thursday Rob's Grandma Winterhalder passed away at age of 88. So we went to Denver for a three day visit. We saw most of the Family there and had a good weekend. While we were there Paige got her ears pierced. I wasn't for it mostly because I don't want to take care of them if they get infected. But she was a champ. She didn't even flinch. She didn't even know that they had done it.
So I went to the Dr for my foot today and he said All is good and I can wear a shoe!
Feeling Much Better than a couple of Posts ago.
I went and saw Extreme Measures this week also, and I just have to say I am so grateful for My Healthy Children! I have been watching the blog of liverforlulu.blogspot.com This Family lived by mom and dads growing up. Pat (Liz's brother and Liz is mother of Lulu), is my age and would always hang around my house with his friends. It brings tears to my eyes every time I sit down at the computer and read it! It makes me Appreciate what I have! :)
1 comment:
agree...I appreciate it everyday. glad your foot is better.
Post a Comment