I told her to open her eyes! :)

At the hospital!

Help! Get me out!
Peek a Boo!
Can I get in Trouble for this? Paige dressing herself, when she was very first potty trained... Right before she was two!
The Day Alex left on his mission. April 2007
Hawaii 2007
Hawaii 2007
Halloween 2006
Ouch!
Being Bored at one of Ian's many Baseball games.
PAIGE!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!! Even with all of your attitude! Love Mom, Dad, Ian, and Zaylee!



3 comments:
What a little diva!! Happy Birthday, Paige!
So happy to have been around for every moment ;)
I'm so happy I have been right next door to watch it. I have loved watching all three of them grow up and turn into the cute kids they are today. I love them, they are so much fun to be around. :)
Oh P.S. I miss you guys!! But I hope you had fun in Hawaii and took lots of pics. I'll see you when you are back. :)
Post a Comment