Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ten Years Ago Today......

I started working for Delta Air Lines!!! And in that Ten Years I have gotten Married, bought a House, had Three Children. Worked on the Gates and Ticket Counter, had one year on the Ramp throwing Bags... Literally... If you don't want it broken don't check it!!! Had a year off due to being Furloughed (When we went to war in Iraq in 2003). And after all of the economic cutbacks I'm lucky to still have a Job, even though I am 27 from the bottom. I can barely hold a Day shift. I have crappy days off and work ALL the holidays. But the best benefit of All is the Flying!!! In October we are going to Hawaii for the second time this year!! I have been all over the US and hopefully one day I will get the courage to go INTL... I don't use my benefits anywhere near what I should... And maybe I will start... I guess I better get my Kids a Passport!

I guess I Only have pitures of Ian on an Airplane!

Going to Hawaii 2005 ..........

After we landed in Hawaii 2005.....

1st Trip to Hawaii!!!!

Going to Lake Tahoe 2004.........

Going to Portland 2004......

1 comment:

Jill said...

He's so little! that's so cute...