Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Very Sad News....

Wyoming Highway Patrol reports 3 in Colorado family killed in Wyoming crash.

This Family is extended family on Robs side....

Our thoughts and Prayers go out to them.

This is the newspaper article. I know that you can change it to say here so everyone can click on it. Without this long web address, I just can't figure out how to do it.
http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=103133202716&h=WrEez&u=O4w6U&ref=nf

3 comments:

Our Fondaco Family said...

abbie- left u a comment on my blog

So sorry to hear about rob's family. car accidents are just so scary.

Carlye Momma said...

Oh my goodness I'm SO sorry! That's aweful. There really are no words. Tell Rob our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

The Hunters! said...

Oh Abbie! I am so sorry to hear this! Send our love and prayers to Rob's Family!! And give Rob a hug for me!