Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Little Guy is Getting So Big...

So last Friday night Ian flew with Gabby to Denver by themselves! They changed the flying rules for employees on June 23rd and as of age 6 you can fly unaccompanied and also in First class. The rule used to be age 8. So Ian took advantage of it and went to Denver. On the Flight over he got First class and on the way home they cleared out of order so he got coach. I know he doesn't care but it irritated me!

I can't believe he is getting so BIG!!!

He is such a caring, loving child. The other day at the lunch park some kids were making fun of a special needs group and Ian told them to get lost if they couldn't be nice!

He is reading so well and can pick up a word when you spell it out. Like if you spell out Lagoon!! Now we spell out Farmington! Soon we will need a code word!

At the year end assembly Ian got the Principal's Award which was for Academics and Citizenship.
He was bummed because they gave him a piece of paper and they gave the most improved 25.00 to Target! Maybe next year they should split it and give them both something!

Well Ian I just have to tell you I am proud and I Love You!

3 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

CONGRATULATIONS IAN!!! YOU'RE AWESOME! We need to see you guys STAT! It's been FAR too long!

The Hunters! said...

What a big little man!! That's crazy! I remember coming to the hospital the day he was born!!! Wow!
And don't worry, Whit is going to Granite for her cake, she knows it's a must!!

The Hunters! said...

I talked to Whit today and she is actually going to Granite on Saturday to order her cake! Wahoo, I can't wait to eat it!