Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Rob!

So Rob is the big 30 today.... And of course he is off playing softball in St. George! I just wanted to let him know how much I love and appreciate him! Happy Birthday! Paige she wants to give him a weddgie spanker! So if anyone knows where I can find one by Sunday for his birthday party or clue me in to where she heard this idea I would Love to know! Plus she is still mad that we did not have cake and candles today. Rob has lost 50 lbs!!!! And said no cake but I think that for the kids sake on Sunday we will have to make one. Transformers like the ones on Blu-Ray according to Paige! Who would know that she is only 3. Well even if he doesn't eat any cake everyone else can have a piece for him! Happy Birthday! I Love You Abbie....

4 comments:

The Hunters! said...

Wow! Tell my Bobby that I said Happy Birthday and I love him!! And tell him CONGRATS on the weight loss!! That is AWESOME!! I'm so proud of him! I hope that you guys have a great party on Sunday! Hugs and kisses!

Findlay Family said...

Happy late b-day Rob!!!

Alyssa Bateman said...

happy birthday rob! and thats awesome on the weight loss, good job!!!

The Bests said...

50 pounds! That's amazing! Tell Rob Happy late birthday from us!